Integrity Fellowship is the newest and most promising program of Integrity Idol Campaign. It’s a month long fellowship, where the fellows are given with opportunities to work with and learn from exceptional and exemplary civil and public servants, highlighted nationwide for their high integrity and accountability in personal and professional life.
Fellows will stay with our Integrity Idols for 15 days* and help the Idols develop ideas, practice their work, and learn from them.
- To facilitate a knowledge exchange between young Nepalis and our Integrity Idols
- To provide an immersive experiential learning opportunity for young Nepalis in accountable and transparent government
- To provide key government reformers with committed and creative youth to support them in their efforts to build integrity in governance systems
- To help young people develop professional skills and creativity in a governmental agency
- Expose the fellows to the government sector and provide them an experience of working in public offices
(Responsibilities will vary depending on the fellow and the Idol and may include items outside of this list)
- Assist Idols in day-to-day duties in their respective posts
- Provide basic training in various technologies for the Idols, including social media
- Write a minimum of one blog about the experience
Application for Integrity Fellowship is currently open.